Work with Us
Soulfege Music Studio is committed to providing excellent music education through private lessons with teachers who demonstrate positivity, passion, patience and dedication. If you enjoy working with children and sharing your love of music, please consider applying to join our rapidly growing studio. We welcome teachers of all instruments to apply. We service the greater DMV area offering two options for teachers to work with students: 1) In home - teachers travel to the student 2) In Studio - students go to the teacher’s home. We connect teachers to students, handle all marketing and promotions, billing and invoicing, recital planning and logistics making it very easy for our teachers to focus solely on being the best teachers they can be!
We have a high standard for hiring the best teachers. Our basic requirements include:
- Music Degree
- At least 4 years teaching experience
- Must have a reliable transportation to student homes (if you work with students in their homes)
- Must be passionate about sharing the love of music with students, especially children
- Must be able to commit to at least 1 year of teaching and participate in the recital(s)
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be consistent, reliable, timely, friendly and posses good communication skills
In return we offer our teachers the following benefits:
- Flexible Scheduling (we book around your available times)
- Competitive rate of pay for our teacher’s time (best in the area!)
- We handle all of the marketing, billing, and recital logistics
- Teach using the methods you love! We also provide training, resources, tools and guidance to assist teachers with lesson planning
- Policies that ensure that your time is respected and regarded as valuable
- You will only have to focus on teaching, we have systems in place for everything else!
- Receive bonuses with our referral program
To apply, please fill out the form below.
Please note, an in-person audition/interview will be required for qualified candidates.